PP Mesh Fibrillated Fiber
TenaBrix® Polypropylene Mesh Fibrillated Fiber is a kind of polypropylene particles used as raw materials,produced by a special processing are interwoven into a mesh fiber. The connection between the fibers can be fully expanded to a net structure. TenaBrix® Polypropylene Mesh Fibrillated Fiberoffer more adhesion points that increase bonding performance in concrete.
We provide different lengths, sizes, and packaging according to customer requirements.
For more information, product TDS, COA, SDS, and free samples.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Specifications and characteristics
|Type:||Mesh Fibrillated Fiber|
|Elongation at break:||0.91 (±0.01%) g/cm3
- Concrete Buildings
- Tunnel Linings and Slope Stabilization
- Military protection engineering
- Road, bridge, airport, warehouses, etc
- Reduced Significant lower brittleness
- Improved the shock and abrasion resistance
- Improves residual strength
- Increased cohesion in the fresh concrete