Polypropylene Fibrillated Fiber
Michem Polypropylene Fibrillated Fiber is a kind of polypropylene particle used as raw materials, produced by special processing are interwoven into a mesh fiber. The connection between the fibers can be fully expanded to a net structure. Michem Polypropylene Fibrillated Fiber offers more adhesion points that increase bonding performance in concrete.
We provide different lengths, sizes, and packaging according to customer requirements.
For more information, product TDS, COA, SDS, and free samples.
Please contact email@example.com
Specifications and characteristics
|Type:||Mesh Fibrillated Fiber|
|Elongation at break:||0.91 (±0.01%) g/cm3
- Concrete Buildings
- Tunnel Linings and Slope Stabilization
- Military protection engineering
- Road, bridge, airport, warehouses, etc
- Reduced Significant lower brittleness
- Improved the shock and abrasion resistance
- Improves residual strength
- Increased cohesion in the fresh concrete
600 or 900 gr in plastic bags.
Water soluble bags and custom bag sizes are available.
Specifications / Compliances